Sunday, October 25, 2009

it was hard...

can anybody teach how to communicate?
i found tat it was reli hard to communicate to ppl...
i found tat i m keep saying wrong thing to ppl...
i found tat what i do also wrong

n ...
i found tat i so hate myself recently...
...
..
.
.
it just like going back to few years b4 when i had been lost my confident n lost my friend...



could anybody correct me ? u can straightly talk to me,u can straightly scold me...
i juz wana know wat had i done.....please....i beg u all...

2 comments:

  1. it's really tough to communicate with ppl..
    as we don't really know what do ppl think... HUMAN BEING is hard to predict,
    it's not ur fault and don't blame urself...
    try to read more books about good communication
    skills,take more time to understand ppl...
    u can do it =) all the best!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, nice blog. I'm commenting on this post cause its in english and I can't read korean or understand korean or speak korean or anything.
    But you shouldn't hate yourself.
    I also have zero confidence but I try to keep myself satisfied with my current position. There are definite moments where I don't like myself either, but that doesn't make me a person who is worth hating.
    think positive. :D

    ReplyDelete